Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life is good!

St Thomas VI
Life is good in retirement. I want to say how blessed my husband and I feel in retirement.  We never imaged in a million years that we would have the life we have now.



Fluffy the bear
We don't have allot of money for sure. We live in a small retirement and our Social Security. But we have done so many things in our retirement life that we never imaged. from living up in Cape Vincents and making lifetime friends there. Moving to new Milford and having a close relationship with my husband's children and of course the biggie meeting and playing with the black bears and having all the wildlife we had on our property.

Our 2007 Windsport
Theresa, Ashley and Eric
Joy, Brian, Corey, Carlee & Kyle
Selling our home in New Milford and living full time in our RV and traveling all over the United States especially out west. To spending a summer in Maine with my daughter and family..  Going to West Virginia and spending time with my other daughter.


Theron Oliver Page
Moving to Florida and spending time with my husband's dad before he passed. That was very special time we are so thankful for. My husband has so much peace knowing he could be there just to support his dad in his last days.


Sterling & wife Laura
Meeting my son Sterling after all these years. Seeing the man he has grown-up to be. Having him in my life is the most precious thing in the world.


Last but not least living in Florida and being able to travel on cruises and exploring Florida. Yes life so far has been really good to us. But I guess what I want to say is you don't have to have tons of money to get out there and do things you never imaged you would do.  If you dream it there is a way to do it. I guess I learned that lesson after having cancer for the second time and going through all the radiation and Chemo and having my husband having to care for me.  If you think you are doing to die it makes you think differently. So while you have your health enjoy life, love and family. Remember the clock of time is wound but once. Live life to it's fullest. Live, love with gusto for tomorrow you may die. Thanks be to God for all he has given me.  Comments are welcome. Give me your life's advice.

1 comment:

Along the Way with JnK said...

Very insightful and oh so true! We live our life as if today was our last day and we always live in this moment.

Let go of the past, let the future unfold and live in this exact moment...life is grand!