Sunday, January 30, 2011

If life is a blank piece of paper What would be draw on it.

If life is a blank piece of paper which it is, what would you draw on it.  That is a good question. I maybe would draw a sunrise because every morning my husband and I get up and walk to the beach to see the sunrise. Then we continue on and walk through the marsh where we see lots of wild life birds, deer, ducks, raccoons, squirrels. We meet people walking their dogs and just out getting exercise. We say good morning then go home. This sets our day and it puts me in a good mood to see God's creations every morning.

Or after breakfast I may draw a computer because I spend so much time on it. Visiting with friends I don't get to see. Making comments and trying to give encouragement if one of them are down. I also download my pictures from from walk so I can share these things with friends who may be up North and stuck in the house because of all the cold and snow. Just to give them something to smile at.

Later I may draw my bed because since retirement I always like a little nap. Then maybe clean the house or take out what to cook for supper.

But if I could draw I think I would draw something nice that my family and  friends would like to see.  Hopefully when they think of me they see something nice, something to make them smile.  So I wonder. If I am really a blank piece of paper when I arise in the morning, and you look at me in the evening what do you see?

No comments: