Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 year in review!

Leigh enjoying rum punch
Pirate at Blackbeard's castle
Leigh enjoying the ocean
The hot tub that hung over the side of the boat.

Manatees at Blue springs State park
Norma jeane and Me

Dan & Norms jeane taking their vows
Norma Jeane first sunrise in Florida


Norma jeane inspecting her her home
me at halloween party
my belly dance friends at halloween party
Norma jeane and Lori her daughter
Dan and Norma Jeane's first visit to Florida

Me and Norma jeane
Me and pirate Key West

Leigh and I Margariteville


Joy, Carlee and Kyle

Joy and me

Kyle
Norma Joy and I
Ronnae Leigh and i at her graduation
waiting in line at universal
Leigh and I enjoying bike week
Me bike week on Main Street
Leigh and Willie at Barberville music fest
Blue Springs
Our Christmas decorations1
This was our 2010 in review. A very good year. I thank you God for this wonderful year. I hope for everyone a wonderful 2011. Good Health and happiness.

It was a busy year for us. Especially me. I visited my daughter Joy in West Virginia. I met my sister's husband to be on that trip. I later attend my sister's wedding in Geneva on the lake in Ohio. My sister after retiring moved here to Florida and she and her husband have  beautiful home 10 miles from me.

We visited good friends in Orange City and we visited the manatees at Blue Springs there. I belly danced with friends and attended their party and also went to several red hat affairs.

We attended our granddaughter Ronnae's graduation and she came for a visit for 2 weeks and we visited the harry potter thing at universal studio. We really enjoyed her visit.
Leigh and I had 2 vacations. Key West and a 7 day cruise to St Thomas and St Marteen. Our health this year has basically been good. We rode the Harley during bike week and most Sundays with friends. Life for us this year has been good. Thanks be to God!

No comments: