Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today's fantasy I had on our walk




Today as we were walking I am always fantasizing about something. Today, as we walked past this closed motel on the beach, that has been closed for the last 2 winters I know of. I was dreaming, wouldn't it be nice to buy this motel . Then have some family members like Theresa and Ashley, my daughter and grand-daughter or Skip and Kathy, Leigh's son and daughter in law who are thinking of retirement working with us to run it. It has 3 suites we could use as our homes and then several motel rooms to rent.
I would make the prices reasonable for being on the beach for we would be full all the time because our prices would be the best on the beach. Then we could live on the beach and be able afford it. Go fishing on days off. Enjoy the sunshine year round. The sound of the ocean to lull me to sleep. Have a great place for the rest of the family if they wanted to visit. It was a sweet fantasy but one that will never happen but it was fun thinking about it and imagining it as I did my 6 mile walk.

1 comment:

Ron and Kathy Happy RVers said...

That would be a wonderful thing to have that hotel to run wouldn't it especially with family and friends. Who knows you may end up doing it some day.
Ron and Kathy