Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Past











































































































































These are just a few pictures I could find of my Christmas past. I have enjoyed every Christmas I have ever been alive for.
Even when we were in the poorest of times I remember saving to give my kids a wonderful Christmas. I would start real early and buy one gift at a time or put stuff on layaway just to make sure we always had a wonderful Christmas.
We baked cookies, and decorated the trees together. I always bought each child an ornament every year so when they grew-up and moved away they would have something to start their tree with. I even did this with the grandchildren. We had the most wonderful Christmas's and I hope as you look at these pictures you will remember and enjoy. Christmas has always been a magic time for me. I hope as my family look at these few pictures they will remember and enjoy.
I hope you remember a memory from the past. Maybe one that is not pictured here. send me a comment about what made that Christmas so special.
When I am no longer on this earth I hope my children and grandchildren remember these wonderful Christmases of the past and maybe think it was special. And remember me fondly. Merry Christmas Family!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee! I loved loking at the pics. Especially the one of Mom and Grandma Katherine! We were just talking about Mom and her "OOOOHHHH" It brought tears to my eyes but joy to my heart! Enjoy making memories this year, different but still wonderful to you, I am sure! Love, Heather

Joy Bell said...

Love the pictures mom. Thanks for digging them out. My favorite memory of Christmas is and always will be baking cookies. Wish you were here to bake with us this year. Hope you're enjoying all the other wonderful things about Christmas.