Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today Walk










Today as we were walking I remembered to bring my camera and I am going to try to divide my pictures up with wording in between. This part is some of the critters we see when we walk. As I have said before we walk 6 miles. Two on the marsh walk, two on the beach and 2 down our street. The squirrels, the Herring, and the whooping cranes were in the marsh. The birds on the beach of course. I just love see the different birds and critters along our walk. There is always something different to see each time.

2 comments:

Yarntangler said...

Great pictures! I thought the first one was a painting.

Ron and Kathy Happy RVers said...

These photos are fantastic! I sure enjoy looking at the photos on your site. You both must be happy as can be seeing these things.
Ron and Kathy