Monday, January 19, 2009

True beauty


I have seen this couple walking on the beach many times. They walk hand in hand. She in her bikini. I want to be like that someday. Not ashamed of my body. Happy to be alive and walking hand in hand with my husband down the beach just enjoying the sunshine.
Leigh and I are getting there. We have grown closer as we travel around America and enjoy the sites and new friends along the way. We have been learning new life lessons as we go. This is a good time in our lives. In a few years we might stop traveling and be like this couple out for a stroll on the beach here in Florida. But for now we have places to go and things to see and people to meet. We are so looking forward to leaving here in May and going to Maine for our next adventure.

1 comment:

Ron and Kathy Happy RVers said...

You both are wonderfull, what an excitinig life you are living. I hold my hat off to you both for taking the plunge and going for it. I know some time the wife and me will be out there even if we have to take my mom with alzheimers along. It will be inconvienent at times but the lord puts on us what he want and knows we can deal with. We are getting the little class C ready to go within a year for sure. Keep up the wonderul photos and posting we love to read them.
God Bless
Ron and Kathy