Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lazy Day!


Today was a lazy day for me today! My husband was off so we did our 6 mile morning walk and I did my housekeeping. Leigh went to the nursing home to fed his dad and I opted to stay home and go to the beach. It was really warm today it got into the 80's but there was a haze over the beach most of the day today. But I went and sat and read my book and believe it or not I got sun through that haze.
Then I came home and sat out on the deck and read some more. Just relaxing and enjoying the day. It is nice to have these lazy days every once in awhile. Then to finish the day off we walked down to the Fisherman's Net for their Tuesday night fish fry. Life is good in Florida!

1 comment:

Matt and Lori Graber said...

Ah, yes. Fish Fry. Hope it is all-you-can eat! We liked it when Skippers would have that.