Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Morning Walk






After being sick with a cold or whatever it was Leigh and I are finally feeling somewhat better.
We still have the cough and the drainage but we are starting to get out some. We have been missing our walks as we just didn't feel up to it. So today, as Leigh left for work i went with him and continued on for my walk through the marsh and to the beach. I didn't do the six miles but at least I have started again.
Today I saw a blue herring and some egrets, but no whooping cranes. I wonder if they moved on or if they were just hidden today. I then went to the beach and feed the sea guiles and birds some bread I love to watch them when you feed them.
So now hopefully I will have more to write about as we start going out again. We have gone daily to feed Leigh's dad and he had a couple real bad days and stayed in bed but he was up yesterday and seem to be better. Well that is all the news for now.

1 comment:

Dezzy said...

Hi Lee,
are you serious???you were studying at SUNY Binghamton,too???
i am so surprised!!
I'm new to Blogger and I saw your page by chance, and I added your page cuz I like traveling,too!
It's so nice to meet you!:)

Desmond