Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun times in my life!

















































It's a rainy day in Florida so as I seat at my computer and look through old pictures I remember
some fun times in my life. These pictures are just a few.
My wedding to Leigh, we had a wonderful time dancing and that feeling of love. Our trip to Alaska where we did so many fun things like bush plane ride over Mt McKinley( Denali )
and white water rafting in class 5 rapids. My ride on the rides at Ocean View when I was 12 and my mother took me there. Catching my first big bass in the 1000 islands. Taking my grandmother Katherine through the New England States on her 80th birthday. Vacation with my daughter Joy and grand kids in Duck. Fun times in the 1000 islands with my cousin Johnny and his girl Rena. Also taking my aunt Doris there as she never got to go anywhere. And of course the Toga party Skip had at our house in Owego. There are many many more but this is just a few wonderful memories of fun times. As I look at all the pictures I love remember happy times.





3 comments:

Dezzy said...

sounds really fun!
so you live in Florida?

Anonymous said...

Love the memories, Lee, and it's nice to share some of them with you! -r

Matt and Lori Graber said...

Hi Lee... what a treasure you have.
Sorry to hear you have battled cancer, twice (!). I'm in nursing school, and will graduate in June. --Lori in Oregon