Friday, May 13, 2016

Young at Heart

How come my mind feels so young like I am still a teen.

But in reality I am a 70 years old lady losing my strength and full of aches and pains. I go to do stuff I have always done and either can't do it or I hurt if I do.

You know I think the you that you are never ages. Your mind or soul stays always young but growing in knowledge . Would it not be nice if our bodies could stay as young as our mind.

Now I think I understand when we die our soul returns to God and our body get buried or cremated.

I have been thinking a lot lately about death and how my mind just feels so young like that first picture of me. Well I guess I will just just keep on keeping on and enjoy my life as God meant me to one day at a time.  

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

Very touching and I feel the same way. We still think we have all this time left until reality hits us. Keep your chin up, though. You can still enjoy life.