Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The bathroom Issue

OMG I can't believe all the talk about who can go in who's bathroom.  When I am out in public and I have to go to the bathroom. I head to the ladies room. But if said ladies room is busy and the men's room is empty I go there, because when I have to go I have to go. 

I don't care who goes in what bathroom as long they they keep the door closed and I don't have to see it. I am getting so sick of all this stuff. 

Like with the Rebel Flag. Thousands of soldiers died in war defending the rebel flag and there was tons of heroes who died so both sides. That flag is a part of history and should be allowed to fly. 

Just like religion whether you are a christian, a muslim, a hindu whatever you should be able to publicly pray or study your bible or koran this world is getting so bad. We should just love one another and not sweat the small stuff.

No comments: