Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas prep







Well I am all decorated. The holiday baking is done. The Christmas cards and packages all mailed. Now what?

My whole life Christmas has been a major event in my house. I love Christmas. I love to go to church all though advent and Christmas Eve to celebrate Christ's birthday. I love wrapping the presents and when the kids were at home seeing them rip them open. When the kids were all grown I loved seeing the grand children rip the presents open. And such fun baking with my girls and the grandchildren. Christmas was just so exciting. I miss those old Christmases, the fun and excitement of them.

Now I still bake but alone. I send the grand kids checks because they really don't like what I pick out for them. I still go to church but it is not the same as when I lived in Cape Vincent and had a really close church family.

I am really missing my Christmas spirit. Hope I get it back.

But for all of you out there I truly wish you all a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. God Bless and Thanks be to God!

No comments: