Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snorkeling in the Bahamas!











This was the highlight of our cruise. Snorkeling in the Bahamas. We were taken out pass Paradise Island to a place where we snorkeled and feed the fish. They were hundred of fish and it was so awesome to swim with them and feed them. We have never done anything like this before and it was so exciting. When we cruised back to Nassau we pasted Tiger Woods summer home, Oprah Winfred two homes one for her and one for her guest. Nicholas Cage's home and a baseball player. I think Barry Bonds. The whole trip was awesome but I will always remember swimming with the fish in clear blue waters over coral reef in the Bahamas..

2 comments:

Dezzy said...

hey lee, how is it going?
i plan to go to travel in california this winter after my final exams. whats your suggestion for traveling far away by myself?

Lee said...

Hello Desmond! I would start in San Diego and work my way up to San Fransico. I am sure you will enjoy wherever you go. Maybe even do a short cruise to the Islands. Be safe wherever you travel.

Lee