Thursday, August 13, 2009

Schoodic Scenic Byway






We took a ride through the Schoodic Scenic Byway. It was beautiful. Story has it this leadge I was standing on a couple of women were killed. As they took there for their photo to be taken a big wave came up and washed the women away. Lucky me that did not happen. We then went to Machias to to get blueberries and see puffins. Well that part of the trip was a big bust. The boat ride to se the Puffins was $100.00 per person. So no way are we playing $200.00 to see birds. Then went to to get Blueberries and the olace we stopped they were $10.00 + tax. I gave the lady $15.00. She was talking to me and I did not pay attention and she only gave me 50 cents back so very expensive Blueberries. I am going to make a pie hope it turns out well with those blueberries because i sure paid enough for them.

No comments: