Saturday, August 15, 2009

Halloween in August @ Paul Bunyan Campground



























It was a fun time in Paul Bunyan tonight. We had our trick or treats and two hayrides. One before the haunted hayride and the haunted hayride which I am waiting for now. I don't know if I can get pictures of it as it s after dark but I will try. I really really like the fun things they do with kids here.

My daughter Theresa and family came over for supper to see the kids and enjoyed it. But she had worked all day and was to tired to stay for the hayrides.

I stayed up and went on the haunted hayride what a blast. I took videos and tomorrow I will see if any pictures came out and I will post. I would love to post the video if someone can tell me how. It was a fun night at Paul Bunyan.

No comments: