Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our 2006 Windsport 34N For Sale











This is our RV. My dream that we gave up our home for. I love this Rv and love the places we have gone in it and the people we have met in it.

My husband did not share my dream but because of my cancer he wanted me to live my dream and I have. But a dream doesn't last forever and I have to wake up from my dream.

My husband needs a knee operation and he just turn 69 and he just wants to relax and not have to work and enjoy his life. He loves Florida and he wants to settle there. So it's time to let him live his dream.

We have had some wonderful times in this RV but it is now up for sale. We bought it October 2007 for $130,000 and now we are selling it for $50,000. Just enough to pay off the loans and little extra to put down on an apartment in Florida for us.

So if you know someone interested let me know. This could be someone dream too. It only has 11,000 miles. It has been loved and cared for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your RV still for sale? If so, I would like more info. about it, such as all the options it has, etc. and also more pictures of it, particularly of the bathroom. Thanks, Billy

Lee said...

The RV has been sold to Lazy Days RV outside of Tampa FL. They still have it. If you are interested call them. It is a beautiful unit 3 slides 35 foot.

Anonymous said...

Lee, did you sell it outright to them, or is it on consignment? I prefer buying from an individual than from a dealer, and I do not need approval for a loan, so it could be a fast transaction.

Lee said...

They bought it out right. my husband wanted out and he wanted out now. So we sold it out right and took a big loss. wish you had come along earlier!

It's a beautiful RV I really loved it.