Saturday, February 21, 2009

63 wonderful years!

I can't believe I am 63 years old. it seems just yesterday I was a child playing in Norfolk, Virginia. And here I am an old lady with grown children and grandchildren.

It's been a grand ride so far with lots of ups and downs and lots of lessons learned. But life has been good to me through all those ups and downs. I have wonderful children that turned out well even though I made so many mistakes raising them. The best grandchildren I the world and a wonderful husband after I kissed all those frogs along the way.

At the moment Thanks be to God, I am living my dream of traveling and seeing all this beautiful country has to offer. My health is basically good for a woman of 63. And I am just happy to be here. I have made lots of friends along the way and been blessed with a great family. God is good. The rest is up to God. But I do know the clock of time is wound but once and we must live, love and laugh with gusto because tomorrow the clock may be still.

5 comments:

The Traveling Cutler's said...

Happy Birthday and hoping you enjoy many many more!

Along the Way with JnK said...

Great outlook...really love your attitude! Happy Birthday!

Dezzy said...

Hey Happy birthday Lee!
Me,too. really love your attitude and i believe your attitude gives you a happy life now!
Enjoy your traveling!

Dezzy said...

Hey Happy Birthday Lee!
Me,2! Loves your attitude and I believe your attitude gives you a happy life!
Enjoy your traveling!

Matt and Lori Graber said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)

Take care, stay well....