Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another beautiful day in Florida!































What a gorgeous day it is in Florida today. All these folks are out enjoying the beach this morning already. I only did a 4 mile walk this morning but it is just so beautiful today!
We are really loving Florida and Leigh wants to sell the Rv and just stay here. But I want to do some more traveling! I have 4 states in the west I want to see. I want to fill my map before we stop traveling with the RV. So I am hoping we can travel just a little more before we settle again.
I love this lifestyle but I guess Leigh doesn't as much as me. So I am going to put it in God's hands and pray on it. We won't put it on the market until after we go to Maine. I just want another couple of years traveling.






No comments: