Monday, August 4, 2008

Good Day fishing!




Our days are getting short in Montana as we only have 40 some days left here. The fishing is getting good again. Leigh had a ball out on his little floatie boat. He got an 18 inch rainbow trout. He had so much fun catching it as it went under his boat and the line got caught in his foot peddle and trying to hold the line tight and get that fish in the boat made for a great fish story.
Tomorrow is our days off and we are trying to figure out just where we want to go and see as our money is low. We are trying to save up some gas money and we only have $300.00 put aside. Our fellow workampers at rainbow saved all their paychecks so they are in good shape.
I'm going to try to save has much of my SS as I can to get us to Arizona. We wanted to stop in California and see Paulie and the redwood Forest but not sure if we can afford it or not.
I am trying to live my bucket list of seeing and doing all we can versus trying to afford it. One moment I say, well, I may never be back this way so go and do it and use a charge card. But now we are on such a limited budget I don't think that is a good idea. So I will have to keep weighting the pros and cons of that one. Any comments on the subject will be helpful.

No comments: