Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jr Camper of the week



Our camper of the week is a young lady named Caroline Major. She is the sweetest young lady. She loves to pretend she is camp Host and she learned all facets of being a camp host except bathroom duty. But she did comment that since her family has been camping here the bathrooms have never been so clean. She is the most polite, friendly, intelligent and prettiest young lady with braces I have ever met. With exception of my 2 wonderful grand-daughter Carlee and Ashley. Caroline and her family have been so good to us. They invited us to eat the best steaks I have ever eaten in my life. Took me with them to the Play Mill to see Oklahoma. They took us for a boat ride and showed us the quake area where the cabins are under water. What fun that was. Caroline along with her brother Andy are two of the nice kids I have ever met, polite and well mannered. Something you don't see much in these days and times. Her parents have done a wonderful job raising their children. I hope they have much pride in how well behaved their children are. So Miss Caroline you are my choice for the camp of the week. You have given the camp host much joy.

No comments: