Thursday, April 21, 2011

My favorite Hobby!







Taking pictures is something I have always loves. Whether it was of the family at get to togethers or traveling around the United States, or cruising in the tropics, or just walking the beach daily at sunrise.

But for the first time, I am getting more serious about it. I joined a group of artist on a site called Redbubble.com and I have submitted my work to be sold and I even entered in a couple of contest.

I would have never done this before but i am hooked and I keep striving to be better and I think I am improving every day.

I was never talented at much of anything, but I feel I have a eye for a good shot and now I am always looking for a shot that will be good enough to submit to Rebubble.

So wish me luck as I strive to be a better photographer.

2 comments:

Rupp Family said...

You do have the eye. But you also need to know you are good at many things. Don't underestimate your talents and skills. I am very proud of you going after the photography! I can see how far you have come. Keep up the great work!

1 time payment e-commerce said...

Nice shots...:-)


tq,

Web: www.MalayandiConsultation.com
www.MalaysiaDomainHosting.com.my
www.TuitionF2F.com
www.MalayandiJobs.nic34.net

Clients Websites:-

www.HomeTuitionDirectory.co.uk
www.ImportExport.org.uk
www.KlConsumerGoods.co.uk
www.IcrystCompuSoft.com
www.Asnuhani.net
www.KSelvi.com