Friday, May 1, 2009

Spending time with family!


We have been on the road in our RV since October of 2007, and we are loving our lifestyle. But we have been missing our family. So on our way to our next assignment we have visited family. First stop was Virginia, to see my son Sterling, my Aunt Doris and 2 cousins Mike and Doreen. Pictures in previous post. We are staying in Pennsylvania, now in Skip's yard my husband's oldest son, where we are visiting all of my husbands family. I took off in the car to visit my youngest daughter Joy, and had the most wonderful visit. I would have liked to stay longer there as I miss them so very much. But we had made plans and they had other plans so this time their visit was short. Our assignment is in Maine where my oldest daughter lives and her daughter is graduating . This will be great as I have not spent time in my older daughter for a real long time.
So being on the road is nice as we can visit all our families and not be intruding in their lives.

1 comment:

Matt and Lori Graber said...

Lovely family, glad to see all the smiles :) Enjoy!