Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I am thankful for!

Today as we are sitting and waiting on Leigh's nephew to arrive for breakfast I am thinking of all the things I am thankful for. My family is the #1 thing I am thankful for. Leigh and I have been blessed with a wonderful family. I love my husband, children and grandchildren more than life itself. Leigh's family has been a blessing to me also. Granted not all of them some have been a curse but most have been a blessing and I am better person because of them.

God has been a blessing because he has taken care of me and carried me thorough some very rough times in my life. Things in my childhood, the 2 cancers I have been through, family disagreements.

I'm blessed because in spite of the cancer I am healthy. God has provide me the chance to live my dream to travel all over the United States. And in those travels I have met the most wonderful people, friends we will cherish for a lifetime. He has provide us with food to eat, a shelter over my head, and all the above mentioned things. What can be better than to have family, friends, health, food clothing, shelter and a adventure. Life is good and I am so thankful for all of it.

I hope all who read this blog, family, friends, and strangers have a Blessed Thanksgiving and you remember the things you are thankful for. God Bless!


No comments: