Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hummingbirds at our feeder




Here in Arizona we have noticed they have tons of birds and allot of them are hummingbirds. We are allowed to put up a hummingbird feeder but not a bird feeder. We have about 4 hummingbirds hanging around. One bird has decided this is his personal feeder. He tries chasing all the other birds away. He is so funny to watch. He goes crazy chasing the others away. I guess it is sad I can just sit out on our deck and watch hummingbirds and be so entertained.
On the 15th the other workampers should be arriving and November we are suppose to start working 40 hour weeks. Not sure I will like that much. We really only wanted to work 20 to 30 hours but I guess I didn't make that clear so we will have to do it. But I will be very clear on our next job. This could cause me problems with my social security.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are wonderful. Glad you are enjoying Arizona and your new neighborhood.
Jon and Kathleen