Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dealing with the temps


We are finding Arizona so hot when we are not working we are in the air conditioning or in the pool. In the evenings we have a cocktail hour to deal with how bored we are. The snow birds have not gotten here yet and there doesn't seem to be a lot to do. We enjoy swimming every evening and we go out to eat once a week, but there isn't any place we have found to go and see as of yet. The desert around here is not as scenic as I thought it might be. The park has nice plants and the game room, pool, hot tub are all great. But it doesn't have anything but sand, cactus with prickers that get in your shoes or on you. I have had I don't know how many cactus needles pulled out of my body parts since I have been here. I hope our six months go by fast and we find someplace to go to take away the boredom.

No comments: