Monday, May 12, 2008

View from my RV Door



On Mother's Day this is what i saw out my door to RV. There were 20 adult Bison and 6 babies that pasted by our site. There are so many Bison. They are all over the road you have to be very careful driving here because they go where ever they want and in the road if they feel like it. I love seeing them.
I had a nice Mother's day. I got to talk to Joy & family, Sterling, Skip and I got a email from Theresa. I sure miss seeing everyone, but I am enjoying our adventure.
Leigh and I went out to eat and went to see the road where we will workamp at some point. The road there at the moment has about 3 foot of snow on it. But it sits on a lake. We road down another road that goes around the lake and it is beautiful with mountains in the background.
We went to visit another workamper couple, Jim & Laverne. They are at Rainbow Point. They just got in there a few days ago but they have tons of snow and all the site there are still snowed in.
I am happy we are still here at baker's Hole until we go to our camp. Even though there is snow here the sites are open and we have business. The camp host here are Nancy and Bud. We are sharing work with them until we can get into our camp. All the camp host are really nice. There is another couple here Lynn and Sam. They will be going over to rainbow point as soon as they have water and a site open for them. We have all been doing what we can to get the work done. it hasn't been to much work so far. Hopefully the sun will come out and we can get more done.

No comments: