Thursday, May 15, 2008

Leigh doing what he does best, playing with wildlife


Here Leigh is out with the Bison, he has no black bears to play with so he is out taking pictures of our Bison herd. This herd has 20 adults and 6 calves. He is really loving it. Since we are both lovers of nature we are both happy to see an abundance of wild life. And Steve you are right I would love to see tons of Eagles. We did see one in it's nest but my camera broke so the next time we past by that nest in Yellowstone I hope to get some pictures if it is in it's nest. Leigh and I are finding Yellowstone a wonderful place. We have seen elk, bison, Coyote dog and a wolf eating a dead Bison, the one eagle. We hope to see a grizzly but I promise I won't let Leigh feed it LOL. Montana is such a beautiful State and we will have the whole summer to explore it's beauty.

No comments: