Friday, October 14, 2011

Ships Galore
















This morning was a perfect example of why we moved back to Cape Vincent. It was a beautiful Indian Summer morning with a soft breeze blowing while we did our morning walk on the Tibbets Point Road to the Lighthouse and back. We saw many ships on the St. Lawrence River on this beautiful fall morning.

My husband picked night walkers up as we walked so he could fish for our supper tonight and if he is lucky we will have fresh fish for supper.

The beauty of this region has stuck in my heart no matter where we traveled. This small village captured my heart years ago and I love it today as much as ever. The people are the best. The view is spectacular.

I thank God for days like today and for giving me all he has given through-out the years. The travel, my friends and family and my health since the cancer. God had blessed me and I thank him daily.  God is good.

2 comments:

annapurna said...

very nice picters you had shared , i m sooo wondering , its really beautiful .

Lee said...

Yes, annapurna it is very beautiful and I love when the ships ggo up and down the river.

They have been gone since end of Decemeber but they are returning again late march.

Thank you for your comment and God Bless!