Thursday, October 6, 2011

All settled in our new home in Cape Vincent!















Well after our snap decision to leave Florida and move back closer to family. We have settled into our new home in Cape Vincent. And it seems like we never left. I went to church Sunday, sang in the Choir, and joined the library joined our friends that have coffee in Aubrey's every morning.  We walk the Tibbetts Point Road like we use to and watch the ships coming up and down the River and we just feel we are home.  I miss my friends in Flagler Beach and the walks on the beach in the mornings but for some reason the Cape just feels like home.  So now we have to prepare ourselves for the coming winter.

I guess our landlord in Florida ended up doing us a favor.  I think God knows what is best for people and he makes it happen.  So wish us luck as we have gone full circle.

No comments: