Friday, July 1, 2011

New House

After much stress we are finally in our new home. It is a wonderful house and I think we will be happy in it.







It is so much fun decorating a new house. Where to hang what pictures and what goes here or there. I love doing that part just not the moving and packing and unpacking part.

We took our first swim in the pool, and we have our morning coffee in the Florida room off the pool.
Leigh has his music room, and actually a whole half of the nice big car garage, He is so happy with that. I have 2 walk-in closet, and I love it.

I can't wait for the spring to start fixing up the yard. Life is good.

1 comment:

The Traveling Cutler's said...

Hi Lee,

I see you all have moved into new home, are you still close to the beach and the house looks lovely! I am enjoying all your photos that you have posted and very nice to hear you are also making money with them, that is so nice.

Nancy