Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Watching the Casey Anthony Trial


We have been watching the Casey Anthony trial since the beginning. It has been long and boring so far. But what I have gotten out of the trial so far is if I was Casey, I would want different lawyers. If she is innocent they sure are not doing much to show reasonable doubt to the jury. The State of Florida seems to have strong circumstantial evidence.  I think it is sad that she may have killed her own child so she could party. How sad.

It sure looks like that is what has happened, unless her story is true and if so why would the parents let their child go to jail for murder. I wonder will the whole truth of this child's death ever come to light.  What say you?????? Comments welcome.

1 comment:

Rupp Family said...

I totally think she did it. Regardless of who did, as we know, there is no such thing as true justice. It is so disgustingly sad that a beautiful child had to suffer. who ever did it will ultimately pay when they meet their maker but it won't bring back that precious child or take away all that she suffered.