Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well, we have 6 days to our cruise. Poor Leigh is very sick from that flu that is going around and I feel a sore throat coming on but hopefully we will both be in good health the day after Thanksgiving. We both have to work Thanksgiving Day so we are going with one of the waitresses to the Golden Corral after work.

I got to go to a luncheon of the Red Hat Society and met some real nice ladies. Donna the Realtor who rented us our home took me. Hopefully i will meet more people as we settle here. I have met some nice folks in church and in the neighborhood. And of course where we work.

I got all my Christmas decorating done. I usually do that the day after Thanksgiving so I decided to do it early because we won't be home then. I don't have much since we were living in RV, and I gave most of my Christmas stuff away but it is a enough to make it look nice.

So just counting down to cruise. Not much news to tell.

1 comment:

Charles Rinehart said...

I have been visting the Flagler Beach area since the late 60's. The area is beautiful, and the fishing pier and the beach are the best places to see, without a doubt. Great Blog. Good luck.