Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doreen & Family




This is my cousin Doreen, Jessie, Jenna and David. Doreen and her father have always been the closest of all my cousin. her dad was like a brother to me because when we were growing up we were always together. Doreen I have been close to since she was a baby.
Well they took Leigh and I to dinner and they were the ones we spent our last night in Virginia with. Our time together this time was short but hopefully next time we will have more time.
This week has been wonderful spending time with family. As you get older family becomes more and more important. So the time i spent with sterling my son and his soon to be wife Laurie, and my great aunt Doris and my cousins Mike and Doreen and her family has meant so very much to me.
I love them all very much and hopefully we will all spend time together sometime in the future God willing.

No comments: