Thursday, September 11, 2008

Special Thank you!


I just want to thank Chris and Glen and Janet(not in picture) for hiring me and treating me so well. I enjoyed working for you and really appreciate the special perks like the gas to cover my drive back and forth to the Wilderness Edge, letting me do my laundry, and the extra food & drink left by your guest. You guys treated me like family. It was so nice working in such a great invironment. I loved seeing the wildlife coming into work daily and being in the cabins. It sort of fulfilled my dream of owning the log home. As I cleaned the log cabins I just pretended this was my home. That made the work fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee,
We very much appreciated and enjoyed having you here. We will miss you, but know you're off on new adventures.
Best of luck and good road to you and Leigh.
If you ever swing through Montana again, stop in and say hi!
Thanks again.
Chris & gang