Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Page's visit the Grand Canyon







These are just a couple of the pictures I took of the Grand Canyon, These pictures can't come close to what it is like being there, the height of it all , and the feeling you get seeing it all. Leigh and I went there for 2 days and covered over 50 miles and did not even see half of it all. What we saw was awesome and my bucket list on seeing the west is almost done. What we have seen here and all over so far just exceeded my expectations. if you ever get the chance to travel the west is well worth seeing. Especially all the national parks.

1 comment:

Joy Bell said...

Wow, looks like this road trip to Arizona has been an adventurous one! I still can't believe you are doing this but am so glad that you are! What a great experience! Though we miss seeing you, that is for sure. Looking forward to seeing more. Enjoy your time in Arizona. xo Joy