Monday, June 23, 2008

Wildflowers




These are just a few of the wildflowers you will find here in Montana. These were growing in our camp site until Leigh decided to mow them down. needless to say I was upset.
Life has been good here and our campground is finally getting busy like the others, Baker's Hole and Rainbow Point was getting busy before ours did but ours is finally getting busy. The people that come to ours are mostly locals and people from Idaho just across The border and Utah and people from Boseman and Billings Montana.
I have been sick for 3 days with my sinus infection. I went to doctor today to get antibiotics and medicine. Hope to be feeling better as soon as i get my medication.
The weather is still warm. The fish are still biting and life is good in Montana.

No comments: