Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday Sunrise in Flagler Beach

What a wonderful Day Easter Sunday is. I was able to rise early and go to the beach. Following the sound of a loud band playing music at sunrise. As we follow the sound we find tons of people in the Square on the Beach at Flagler singing and having the best sunrise service I've ever been to. I was able to enjoy tis moment with my husband who never goes to church.

We listens to Jesus last moments in the garden and the preacher tells how jesus must have been feeling at that moment knowing what was to happen next. He seat the scene for how Jesus loved us and his father so much that he would do this for us. After hearing this sermon we walked across the street to the beach and saw dolphins and pelicans fishing and a beautiful sunrise.

I am so thankful God is giving leigh and I this time in our life to have this wonderful adventure in our life, and for having my family that I love so very much. God is good!

No comments: