Monday, May 31, 2010

Wonderful Visit in WV with Joy & family!
































































































































































































































































What a wonderful active 10 days I had with my daughter Joy and family. I haven't visited her since 2007 and my Shock at how much the kids had grown.


What an active family they are. The kids are doing soccer, band, cheering, choir, Sunday school and church activities. Every waking day my daughter is running. Taking the kids to all their activities and baking cupcakes and other stuff a mom has to do. I can't tell you how proud of her I am.

While I visited she even got in a trip for us to Hemlock Forest and a trip antiquing in Berkley Springs.


It was just a wonderful visit. My grandchildren are little adults now not my little babies anymore.


What fun I had and how I look forward to another visit in the future. The last day I with visited with my sister before catching my plane home.



















No comments: