Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Florida's Cold Snap





Remember those beautiful plants I bought for the yard this is what they look like now. How sad.
That is what the extended cold snap did to my yard. Which was nothing compared to what it did to the fruit farmers ,the manatees, and wild birds and the fish. There were 1000's of fish floating in the canals dead and the smell was awful.. Over 100 manatees died and we don't know how many of their babies died and the exotic birds . Every one's plants look like this. Hope things get better, this has been a bad winter for Florida as I guess for the whole country.

Other than that so far this winter has flew by. I am working at friends cafe 2 days a week. leigh 4 days. We have a cruise with some friends coming up in March and a wedding to go to. My grandaughter is coming in june and my daughter in July. We are quite busy and the time it is a flying.

No comments: