Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wild Day!

Today was a busy day. We were cleaning the RV and our site, we got a call from Brian Leigh's daughter husband. It seems Amy his daughter has had a mini stroke and was taken to the hospital. They did a MRI and she did have a mini stroke. She is having speak problems. They sent her home and she has to go back for test tomorrow.

When we got the call we load Leigh's bike on the trailer and we sat and waited. But since they did not put her in the hospital we did not go. So now we wait to see if she will be OK.

It was a wild day. But hopefully all is well. So far now I am looking out my window at the full moon over Paul Bunyan Campground.

Our prayers are with Amy and her family. We sure hope all will be OK.

1 comment:

Yarntangler said...

Our prayers are with Amy. I had a mini stroke at 32 when my youngest was only 2 months old. Another at 59, but I'm still going strong and I rarely stop talking. LOL

My family knows to jump in with a word when I struggle to ease a conversation.